These twelve bicycling itineraries were coordinated by Pennsylvania Environmental Council and were written and illustrated by Bob Thomas of Campbell, Thomas & Co. Bob has been had an instrumental hand in planning and designing numerous trail projects throughout the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys, and beyond. He worked with others to start the Schuylkill River Trail in the 1970s and hasn't slowed down since.
All of these trips are on the Circuit's most popular multi-use trails. You can click on the images of each of the itineraries or download a pdf from the links below.
1. Radnor Trail
2. Cobbs Creek Trail
3. Chester Valley Trail
4. Schuylkill River Trail (Schuylkill Banks to Manayunk)
5. Schuylkill River Trail (Manayunk to Valley Forge)
6. Schuylkill River Trail (Pottstown to Reading)
7. Perkiomen Rail Trail (Oaks to Collegeville)
8. Route 202 Parkway Trail
9. Wissahickon Trail
10. Pennypack Trail
11. Delaware & Raritan Canal Trail
12. Cooper River Park Loop
A grant from Pennsylvania's Department of Conservation and Natural Resources made this project possible.